We are delighted to announce that IE Domain Registry will be joining us on September 8th as a supporter for the 6th All-Ireland Business Summit.
IE Domain Registry is the national registry for .ie domain names and is responsible for the management and administration of Ireland’s official internet domain, .ie. Their mission is to provide unique, identifiably Irish domain names, along with registry and related services, to the local and international internet community.
The benefits of an online presence? 73% of SMEs with a website said their website is important for driving future sales growth. Find out why a .ie online address is best for your business🔽 #ChooseIE https://t.co/Y4m03opnH8
— IE Domain Registry (@IEDR_dot_ie) February 19, 2020
Being online is a crucial part of growing your business. .ie has overtaken .com to become the online address of choice for Irish businesses. Here are a few more reasons why you should choose .ie:
- It’s identifiably Irish: .ie is the official Internet country code for Ireland and the only online address that is 100% Irish. The .ie domain tells the global community that you are Irish and tells the Irish community that you are local. You can even register an Irish language name if required, fadas and all.
- It’s the preferred online address for businesses in Ireland: 80% of all registered .ie online addresses are businesses which proves that they recognize the value of .ie.
- Let your customers find you online: .ie addresses rank higher than .com addresses on Irish based search engines like Google.ie. Irish consumers are more likely to click on local website addresses.
- Consumers can trust you: Every .ie applicant’s identity is checked and validated at the point of registration. Consumers will have confidence in your business as .ie is a well-established and trusted domain.
- It’s more likely to be available: .ie offers a wider choice of available names compared to .com as significantly more of those names are already registered.
- Protect your brand: Securing your .ie online address strengthens your brand and protects your online identity. All .ie domains are registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
It is easy and fast to register .ie domains. New customers need to send just one document proving a connection to Ireland. Returning customers can avail of Fast pass and do not need to re-submit any documents.
IE Domain Registry is committed to digital advocacy for the SME community. Through their OPTIMISE programme and stakeholder engagement initiatives such as Digital Town, they work with and support SMEs to improve their online presence and e-commerce capabilities.
They also produce fact-based research for the business community and policymakers, such as the SME Digital Health Index, which provides key insights into the digital health of Irish SMEs and the .ie Domain Profile Report, which is a comprehensive exploration of the .ie database.
To learn more about them and the expertise they offer do make sure to visit their stand on the day.
Get in touch with IE Domain Registry:
The All-Ireland Business Summit brings together 100’s of Business Leaders, CEO’s, Directors & Entrepreneurs who are driven to do more, achieve more & make an IMPACT!
The All-Ireland Business Summit will provide a great platform to showcase your businesses products or services to a wide range of attendees from across Ireland. To know more about partnership opportunities, click here.
Learn in a day. Benefit for years. The 2020 All-Ireland Business Summit powered by Virgin Media Business on September 8th at Croke Park, the unmissable event for Irish business leaders.