Data Storage & Management Ltd - Business All-Star Accreditation
Data Storage & Management Ltd have successfully navigated 3 rounds of auditing which proved their performance, trust and customer-centricity.
The auditing process has left us in no doubt as to Data Storage & Management Ltd’s suitability for Business All-Star accreditation and their inclusion in The Register of Irish Business Excellence (TRIBE).
– Kieran Ring, Deputy Chair, Adjudication Board
About Data Storage & Management Ltd
- Data Storage & Management Ltd T/A DSM
- Records Management Company providing a multiplicity of services (including off-site storage of records – both hard copy & Media, On-line services, scanning & imaging, confidential shredding and continuous customer support) to some 300 customers throughout Ireland – 48% Public Sector and 52% Private Sector.
- 21Years + in business
- Profitable viable company – 2019 saw a 6% increase in turnover and 18% in profitability.
- Team of 12 people – mature team characterised from the outset by very low staff turnover.
Message from Wendy Ryan - MD, Data Storage & Management Ltd
On behalf of DSM and our amazing team I wish to say how pleased and delighted we all are to have been awarded the Business All-Stars accreditation for the second year. We have really benefited throughout our first year both from a marketing perspective but also from attendance at the various events and ‘Tribe’ meetings and we greatly look forward to the coming year – our 22nd in business.
I would like to express my total appreciation for the work that you all do and for enabling both me personally and also our business (Data Storage & Management Ltd) to access this accreditation and to work with you throughout the year.